Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring/Summer Stamp Club Launch TODAY!

For my local Peeps:

You are invited to the launch of a new 6-month
Stamp and Technique Club TODAY, Sunday March 16 from 2-4.

I will have door prizes, snacks and good fun! It is also the first time we will be stamping in the newly remodeled basement craft room! Come see the unveiling!

And, if that isn't enough, I have lowered the fee to make the projects to $10 in honor of the big day. Of course, I would rather you keep your $10, and just join the club!

If you join the club, you will be able to learn from stampers of all ability levels, share techniques and tricks, as well as slowly build up your stamping supplies with a minimum $25 purchase each month.

Joining the club offers many rewards:

·       FREE monthly classes where you will learn new techniques and have access to new products as soon as they are available
·       Two-three exclusively designed projects each month for FREE
·       current catalogs and flyers for FREE
·       FREE product of your choice from any current catalog during your hostess month
·       First access to my personal promotions and sales

There are many incentives to joining stamp club; however, I often hear concerns. Here are the most common:

1.    I have never stamped. I don't think I will like it.
You can come the first time, try it out, and then if you don’t like it, you are not obligated to join the monthly club.

2.    I don’t “scrap” and I’m not creative.
That’s fine! The best thing about Stampin’ Up!’s products is that they’re coordinated. You can be as artistic as you want. Plus, Pinterest has shown us all that creativity can be found anywhere. Oh, and you don’t have to “scrap” to use Stampin’ Up!’s products. Have you ever wished you had a heart punch? We have you covered! Check out what we have first!

3.    I don’t have room in my house to put all the stuff I would buy.
You don’t have to buy physical supplies. Stampin’ Up! has digital software that you can purchase and download directly to your computer. If you already use a photo sharing website (Snapfish, Shutterfly, Photobucket), you are already familiar with how this kind of software works; only, unlike online companies that design your projects for you, Stampin’ Up!’s “My Digital Studio” gives you more freedom and flexibility to create any project you can imagine (or templates you can use if you don’t feel like being creative!).

4.    Crafting supplies can be expensive. I don’t know if I want to commit to the expense.
That’s what’s great about the stamp club. I was in stamp clubs for 7 years before I finally decided to demonstrate. I was able to slowly build up my arsenal of products and keep to my budget. Plus, think about how much you would spend for an afternoon with your girlfriends; you are investing in a stress-reliever, and it’s longer lasting than an afternoon lunch. These supplies will last forever. Plus, for the $25 in supplies you get to take home, you are getting a lot of freebies. Sounds like a good deal to me.

5.    I don’t have time.
The club meets for 2 hours once a month on a Sunday afternoon from 2-4. If you want to join the club and can’t (or don’t want to) physically come, then OK! All you have to do is place your order with me, and I will make your projects for you and hand-deliver them to your door along with your order once it arrives. Wait, what??! You get free projects delivered to your door each month? That’s worth it right there!

6.    I am interested, but I know I can’t make it every month.
No worries. If you join, you are guaranteed all the benefits whether you can make it physically to each meeting. If you cannot come one month (or ever) see #5.

7.    I’m already in another club, and I like it and I don’t want to quit.
I’m so happy for you! Now you need another one. Who says you can’t enjoy two days out a month. Really. That’s not crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment