Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life in the Forest: Day 3

I know this isn't a new idea to many, but it was to me, and I thought it was one of the cutest things I'd seen in a while. Seriously? This is so adorable. 

The raccoon as balloon was demonstrated at leadership, but the sentiment was my idea! To make the clouds, I used my large scalloped circle punch to make a mask for the sponging that I did in Soft Sky. The little embellishment at the bottom is one of the candy dots.
That's your inspiration for today! Check in tomorrow for the next installment in "Life in the Forest Week!"

Like what you see here? You can either order all five projects this week or get the stamp and the projects together! Check out the Stamp of the Week or the Cards of the Week tabs at the top of the blog!

Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment