Friday, May 9, 2014

New Catalog Sneak Peek!

My doctor had a baby! This is a perfect time to show off a new collection of goodies from the new catalog. 

There is a whole set of baby stuff in the new catalog (in fact, there is a whole section of the catalog called, "Baby!"). "Something for Baby" is a new stamp set with a coordinating set of Framelits. Plus, there are piercing packs to go with it, too! Oh, and such cute DSP. I can't show you the catalog yet, but I can show you projects made with materials from the new catalog, so here goes:






The card is an odd size, but no worries for an envelope because I have my super duper envelope punch board! I used Whisper White paper to mimic a diaper. Then, I didn't use any adhesive on the paper--I clipped the whole thing together with the "Hung Up Cute Clips." These are so much fun.



Thanks for looking. Check back tomorrow for the rest of "Chalk Talk Week!"

Order from me anytime--24/7 at my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment