Saturday, May 10, 2014

Chalk Talk Week Day 5

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:

1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information

Today is the last day in Chalk Talk Week, and I want to leave you with a "WOW" card. One of my favorite adhesive tools Stampin' Up! offers are the Shaker Frames. They are pop-up adhesive foam circles that correspond with the sizes of our punches. If you use them with the clear Window Sheets, they make shaker frames a breeze. 


The Chalk Talk set is perfectly designed to be used with the Shaker Frames; I stamped the "For You" sentiment and then punched it out with the 1-3/4 circle punch. Then I stamped the frame and ran it through the Big Shot with its coordinating Chalk Talk Framelit. Then, I punched the inside of the frame with the 1-3/8" circle punch, adhered a piece of the window sheet behind the circle in the frame and then stuck the 1-3/4" Shaker Frame between the two layers--but not before I placed my little flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack inside.


Materials List
Marina Mist Cardstock

There are a lot of steps and products used to make this card, but for special occasions (and special people), it is fun to go all out. I made this one with my 89-year-old grandma in mind. She definitely deserves something special.

If you don't have all the materials you need to make this card, but want to purchase them, my online store is open 24/7! Or, if you love the card and don't want to make it yourself, I would be happy to make it for you! Check out my Cards of the Week tab at the top of this page.

Thank you for looking! Happy Mother's Day to you and yours, and check back on Monday for another stamping adventure!

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment