Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Six Sided Sampler: Day 2

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:
1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.


Good Morning! I used the masking tape technique for this card. I love it because it's a little messy, and inky fingers is just an advertisement to people on the street!

But seriously, this is an easy technique. I used blue painter's tape and pressed the sticky side down into the ink pad. Then I laid the inky side down on the paper and then lifted it off. The result is a mottled line. 

To make the butterflies, I just stamped the six sided samplers and punched out the design I wanted. The butterfly fits perfectly!

Materials List:
Basic Gray Ink
So Saffron Ink
Smoky Slate Paper
Whisper White Paper
Rhinestones





No comments:

Post a Comment