Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Six Sided Sampler: Day 3

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:
1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.

Since the new catalog will be available in just FOUR DAYS, I wanted to use up some of my DSP from the current catalog. Here's what happened:

I love serendipity. So, I was sitting on the floor of my craft room looking at all my DSP until I found some patterns I liked. They came from the Etcetera DSP (currently on sale for only $7.67!). I then looked at my Six Sided Sampler set (say that five times fast!) and I was so excited to see the patterns of the paper echoed in the patterns of the stamps! How cool is that?! And it was all by chance. The moral? Let your mind wander and see what happens!






Thanks for looking. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next day in Six-Sided Sampler Week!

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information





No comments:

Post a Comment