Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Age Awareness Day 2

So here's what happened:

My mom and I were sitting in my craft room, and I was playing with my new stamp set (Age Awareness). She was talking. I was only kind of listening. I kept wondering if the new in-colors worked with our other in-colors. I grabbed Blackberry Bliss, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral. I started fringing (I love the fringe scissors!). My mom stopped talking and looked at my assortment of colors.  

"Are you putting those colors together?"
"I think so. Why?"
"Hmmm. I don't think I like it."

She continued talking about whatever she was talking about and I continued with my quest. I had a vision, doggone it.

I kind of hid it from her while I was working. When I was all done, I held it up.

Mom: "Wow. I really do like it. I was sure I wouldn't, but I do!"
Me: "Me too! Ha!"
My daughter then walks in: "I like it, but you didn't center the words at the top."

Ahh, the nine-year-old.

"I meant to do that."

"Ohhh."

Sheeesh.

This card goes to show that we really can put any Stampin' Up! colors together and they're still pretty. Oh, and that moms love us more than daughters.



Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check in later for more projects and to see tomorrow's next project featuring "Age Awareness!"

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment