Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Age Awareness Day 3

I couldn't sleep last night. That never happens to me. I always sleep. I drank some iced tea last night that I cold brewed in the fridge. I was so sure it didn't have caffeine.

I was wrong.

At 3 am I finally got up and read my book. By 5:30, I was making today's card. I figured since I had so much time, I could do something fairly elaborate, so I made a slider card using the All Abloom DSP and the Age Awareness photopolymer Stamp Set:







It's not easy to make, but it's so fun for the recipient! I love interactive cards!

If you order the projects featured this week or the Stamp of the Week and Projects Bundle, I will send you not only the completed projects, but the directions to make this card, so you can do it yourself!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check in later for more projects and to see tomorrow's next project featuring "Age Awareness!"


Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment