Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sea Street Day 4

Here is the next day in "Sea Street Week!"

Ok, this card is one that is definitely more impressive in person. It is VERY hard to photograph the Window Sheet AND showcase the Gold and Silver Encore ink underneath. This is the best I could do. But take my word for it: this card is adorable in person.






And how did I get those cool waves at the top of the paper? Easy! I used a circle punch.


Paper/Ink:
Encore Gold
Encore Silver
Lost Lagoon
Soft Sky
Sahara Sand


Thank you for looking! If you like this project and the others featured this week, check out the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of the page and the "Stamp of the Week" if you want to bundle the projects with your own stamp set! 

Don't forget to check in later for more projects and to see tomorrow's next project featuring "Sea Street!"

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!





No comments:

Post a Comment