Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sea Street Day 3

Here is the next day in "Sea Street Week!"

This morning, I have been working on all the projects for the rest of the week because my husband and I are going away for a couple of days! Whoo hoo! 

My kind mother will be watching over the kiddos, so I have some work to do before we go (including getting the guest room decluttered and getting my posts ready for the week!

I had fun experimenting with different layouts for this stamp set and really love the way today's came out:




I love all the colors (oh and there's quite a list). This octopus was fussy cut, but he was worth it. 

Oh, and the green leafy bits? That's from the Flower Patch set! 


Paper/Ink:
Always Artichoke
Calypso Coral
Cherry Cobbler
Hello Honey
Lost Lagoon
Pear Pizzazz
Real Red

Thank you for looking! If you like this project and the others featured this week, check out the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of the page and the "Stamp of the Week" if you want to bundle the projects with your own stamp set! 

Don't forget to check in later for more projects and to see tomorrow's next project featuring "Sea Street!"

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!






No comments:

Post a Comment