Monday, June 2, 2014

Today's the DAY!

The New Catalog debut is TODAY!  WHOO HOO!! The catalog will not officially be available until noon MT, so I still can't link to it on the website, but just wait. 

Because this is such a special week, I will not be doing the "Stamp of the Week" this week; instead, I will feature different projects everyday showing off two new stamp sets: Work of Art and Something for Baby.

These projects will be for sale at the end of the week in my "Cards of the Week" tab.

First, I want to show you this gorgeous flower stamped with the Work of Art set:


I thought it was pretty, but I wanted to mimc the peonies popping up in my garden right now, so I then added another layer on top of the Crisp Cantaloupe using Strawberry Slush:


Also pretty, but totally different. Which do you like better?

Check back later today to see other projects once the catalog debuts!




No comments:

Post a Comment