Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Boutique Borders Day 3

Today is the third day in Boutique Borders Week!


Can you tell I got a new toy? Yes, the Little Letters Thinlits. I want to showcase the versatility of the Boutique Borders, but I keep using the thinlits, too! Geeesh.


For the background, I used Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz. Because the stamp is photopolymer, it’s easy to get perfect placement. I put them a little off-kilter because I wanted it to be imperfect and whimsical (like me—ha!)

And then, of course I had leftover letters, which I had to use . . . so . . .

TA DAAHH:

I used the Boutique Borders for the frame around the word "MERRY." I stamped in Versamark, then used Heat and StickPowder to make a sticky surface for my Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter.




Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next day in "Boutique Borders" Week!


Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.



No comments:

Post a Comment