Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Harry Potter Camp

Our kids are at Eco-camp this week, and the theme is Harry Potter, Guardians of the Orb (you know, guardians of the "earth" orb). Every day, the campers earn money doing good deeds and working around the gardens and such, and on Friday, the kids get to spend the money they earned all week at "Diagon Alley." How fun! I wish I could go to that camp.


One of the volunteers asked me to repackage the jelly beans into something HP themed. Of course I said YES!

Since it's an ECO camp, I wanted to repurpose products I already had around the house, if possible. I started with brown paper grocery sacks, broke them down and used a retired SU! die to make bags. 




Then I used Perfect Plum ink and Gold Encore to sponge stars using my Hearts and Stars Mask.

Then I printed the labels and punched them using the Decorative Label Punch. A little bit of sponging around the edges and some Gold Glitter finished it off. 

Now that the prototype is done, just 74 more to go . . .

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment