Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Day 2

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today, we have family here, so we are heading down to St. Louis to show off our local sites. But, before we go, I have to show you the next project in "Paper Pumpkin Week!"



The only thing I used for this card that wasn't already in the Paper Pumpkin box was a framelit to cut the circles. I took the striped box from the kit apart and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Starburst Framelits. I added a base layer in Island Indigo and then placed all the other layers on top.

I hope you are liking this week's Paper Pumpkin Showcase! Now is the best time to sign up if you are not already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber because you get your first two months HALF off! Whoo hoo!

Click HERE for more information!

Thanks for looking, and until next time, 

Alison

Order anytime from my online store!



No comments:

Post a Comment