Monday, July 21, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Week!

I am going to try something new this week, and show off one of my favorite Stampin' Up! products: 


Paper Pumpkin is a subscription where each month, you get a box that contains a kit with pre-designed projects, and everything you need to complete them. And when I say, "everything," I mean EVERYTHING: ink, stamps, pre-cut paper, ribbon, brads, buttons; whatever you need for the project, it is in the gorgeous RED box! And, the best part is that each month, it's a surprise! ISometimes it's cards, sometimes boxes, bags, banners, place-setting, etc. I love the versatility. I can't tell you the excitement every month when my daughter and I see Paper Pumpkin in the mailbox! 

Paper Pumpkin is perfect for new/beginner stampers because, as I said, the kit has everything you need with instructions on how to make the project. But, it's great for experienced crafters, too, because it is self-contained. If you need to get your "craft" on, you can just pick up the box on your way out the door and do it in the car on a trip, at the pool, in the doctor's office waiting room. Seriously, it's awesome.

So, this week, I want to show off this month's Paper Pumpkin because it's a great time to sign up. New subscribers, you will get 50% off your first 2 months!

Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months!

After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).

So, here is the brochure for this month's kit:



Look at all the supplies you get this month! a stamp set, the new in-color stamp spot, 6 card bases, 6 boxes, 6 yards of luscious ribbon, 7 yards of baker's twine, 6 envelopes, like a hundred silver stars, 3 sheets of stickers!  And their project ideas are gorgeous, of course, but I wanted to play around a little, and this is what I came up with:


 

Ok, so check back in tomorrow and see what the next project is!

And if you're not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, get it soon. At half off, you don't have anything to lose!


Contact me if you have questions!

Until next time,


Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment