Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Too Kind Day 2

Today I used this set to actually make flowers (though tomorrow, I revert to palm trees again). This is a sweet card.




First, I stamped the largest bloom in Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla cardstock. I then cut it out and used it to mask a "shadow" effect on the actual card. I sponged Tangerine Tango all around, and then did this again for the second flower. I used the very same flower that I stamped and cut as the actual flower, which I popped up with a dimensional. Before I did that, I stamped the stems in Mossy Meadow. I added a couple pearls and a sentiment, placed the whole thing on the All Abloom cardstock, and VOILA!


Techniques: Masking, sponging and fussy-cutting

Thanks for looking! If you like this project, please see the "Stamp of the Week" or the "Cards of the Week" tabs at the top of this page.

Until later,

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment