Thursday, August 7, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Day 4: Art Deco Shine!


I loved the sunburst in this set so much, I designed a whole card around it! 

This was an experiment. I wanted to make the sunburst sparkle, so I first stamped it in versamark and then sprinkled Stampin' Up!'s heat and stick powder on it. (I love this powder! It gets sticky when heated up, so you can stick anything you want on it!) I used my handy dandy heat tool to make it sticky and then sprinkled our silver glitter on it. I didn't know if the glitter would extend all the way to the tips of the burst, since the points are so fine, but it did!


Since I had my heat tool out already, I decided to heat emboss the sentiment on a strip from our silver foil sheets. The sentiment is from the Age Awareness photopolymer set (check out my Age Awareness Week by clicking HERE!)




I used Blushing Bride as the background. So pretty! have thought those colors would work together? But they do!

Thank you for looking! Tomorrow  is the last day of Kinda Eclectic Week, so make sure to check in!

Until next time,

Alison

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.







No comments:

Post a Comment