Monday, August 18, 2014

Think Happy Day 2

Last week, I started off with Think Happy as the stamp of the week, and then things got crazy, so I’m picking up where I left off. Consider this Day 2! (To see Day 1, click HERE)


This card is really easy. I just ran two pieces of Whisper White cardstock and one piece of vellum through my Big Shot with the Word Bubbles Framelits to make the clouds. Then I used my extralarge oval punch to make the puddle. I doubled up on the dimensionals to add extra pop on the clouds, but other than that, no special tricks.


Thanks for looking! Tomorrow's project is worth a look, so I hope to see you tomorrow!

Until then,
Alison


Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.



No comments:

Post a Comment