Monday, September 22, 2014

And the Stamp of the Week is . . .


The Festival of Trees stamp and punch! This is a seriously great bundle. Though I usually only sell stamp sets for my “Stamp of the Week” series, I decided to make an exception this week. Sure, you could always buy just the stamp set, but I wouldn't. Once you see all the cute projects from this week, you’ll want the punch.


Ok, I don’t know what this kind of fancy fold is supposed to be called (I'm sure it has a nifty name), but in my head, it’s the “door” fold. It really couldn't be easier, as long as you have a scoring board. You take your 4 ¼ by 11 strip of cardstock and score 2 ¾ in from each side. Then your doors will open out to you! You can decorate any way you want after that. I used Real Red cardstock and Garden Green ink for this one. The pot is Soft Suede ink stamped on Sahara Sand paper, and then I just cut it with my paper snips. I did the same with the cardinal. There's no framelit for this set, so the snips come in handy.

I punched the circle with my 
2 ½ inch circle punch (you're going to be seeing a lot of that punch this week!) and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

A few rhinestones finish it off. It's so cute, and the best part is that it lies flat for affordable shipping, which is great when you're mailing LOTS of Christmas cards.
 


Here is the official supply list for this project:
If you like the projects featured this week and don't already have the Festival of Trees Bundle, this is a good time to purchase them. My Stamp of the Week club combines the Bundle and ALL the projects featured this week for only $38, including tax and shipping. That’s an amazing deal since after tax and shipping, you’re total would be between $33 and $35 just for the bundle (depending on the tax rate where you live). That means you’re getting a really good deal on all the handmade projects!

If you don’t want the bundle (or already have it) but you love the projects, you can purchase just the projects for $10 + 2.95 shipping.

Please contact me today to order your bundle and projects or the projects alone. I will then send you a PayPal invoice and get your bundle ordered. Once I receive it, I will ship it and the projects to your home (with a little thank you!).


Thanks for looking and I can't wait to show you what tomorrow's project is! It's super cute!

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment