Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Festival of Trees Week: Day 2


I totally stole (ok, ok, CASE'd) this idea from Kimberly Van Diepen. I found her project on Pinterest and used it as my inspiration. I love the colors and the monochromatic layers of neutrals against the Lost Lagoon. And yes, the stars are stamped in Whisper White craft ink and they are also included in this stamp set. 

Because I wanted the tree to have a softer look, I stamped it in Soft Sky, but the text is Lost Lagoon. The base of the card and the strips for the sentiment are Sahara Sand and the 2 ½ inch circle layer is Crumb Cake. 

If you like the projects featured this week and don't already have the Festival of Trees Bundle, this is a good time to purchase them. My Stamp of the Week club combines the Bundle and all the projects featured this week for only $38, including tax and shipping. That’s a good deal since after tax and shipping, you’re total would be between $33 and $35 just for the bundle (depending on the tax rate where you live). That means you’re getting a really good deal on all the handmade projects!

If you don’t want the bundle (or already have it) but you love the projects, you can purchase just the projects for $10 + 2.95 shipping.

Please contact me today to order your bundle and projects or the projects alone. I will then send you a PayPal invoice and get your bundle ordered. Once I receive it, I will ship it and the projects to your home (with a little thank you!).

Here are the materials for this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment