Thursday, September 4, 2014

Holiday Home Week: Day 4

Aren't all these accessories FUN?!
Today's project is the second in "Holiday Home" week. 
As a reminder, the photopolymer Holiday Home Stamp Set by itself is $15.95. The Holiday Home Framelits by themselves are $21.95, but the Holiday Home Bundle costs $31.95, saving you 15%.

This is the bundle













Yes, yes. I know. Yet again another project using the All is Calm color collection. Let's just say this is versatile, OK?


I was inspired by the back of my Christmas card-in-a-box, which showed this scene. I thought, "hmm, that would make a pretty card
!" So I made it a card! I used the two-way Glue pen to add dazzling diamonds to the corners of the windows and the doorway. It's just so cute.








































Here's the materials list:

Thanks for looking today, and check back later for more project ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment