Friday, October 3, 2014

Nature's Peace Tag

Today, I have been working on the SWAG bags for my guests tomorrow at the Holiday Happy Extravaganza to celebrate World Card Making Day tomorrow. It’s going to be tons of fun, and we’re making 15 different projects in three hours. WOW!

To those who chose to pay a little extra, I have put together a goody bag filled with surprises exclusive to the Holiday Catalog. 

But just giving them a bag isn't enough. I had to decorate it.


I am going to call this style “Lodge Chic.” I usually like clean and simple, but for Christmas, the more the better. I used the Nature's Peace stamp for the dove and the snowflake, and the Petite Pairs for the Merry Christmas sentiment. Petite Pairs is one of the sets at 20% off until Monday. I love it and use it all the time.

Here is the tag:




And here is the SWAG bag:


And here is how I'll be toting it around tomorrow:


Thanks for looking. Don't forget to check out the Stamp, Stock and Save products on sale through Monday!

Stay crafty,

Alison













No comments:

Post a Comment