Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Holiday Happy Extravaganza

Jessica Ingold, Julie Davison and Me
I'm so sad it's over! It was exhausting, but it was so fun to have a whole day devoted to just stamping. Here I am with the best stamping family I could ask for. It was worth the sweat and tired feet to spend a whole day with these ladies.

I also met some really nice people and got to make some amazing projects all designed by Julie Davison, Robin Armbrecht and Claudia Kirby

I was too tired last night to unpack, but this morning, I got out all my goodies and spread 'em out. Here they all are:


Here are my favorites:







Maybe we will make a couple of these in our Stamp Club. Let me know what your favorites are!

Look at that crowd. We got 120 people to come out to on World-making Card Day. I love that.


My mom on the left and our friend Gail on the right.

Michelle, Claire, Brenda and Karen hard at work--I mean "play"

Look at that happy mom and daughter! This is why we stamp!

I hope you had a lovely weekend. If you didn't make a card on World Card-making Day, then make one today and say you did. I won't tell.

And don't forget you need to MAIL those cards, and to do that, you need envelopes. Our SU! envelopes are fantastic quality and coordinate with our colors. They are on sale, along with all our stamp pads, paper stacks and a few select stamps through tomorrow. Take advantage of that. I know I am going to order tons of Whisper White. I go through it like quarters at an arcade.

Click HERE to see the sale

Stay crafty,

Alison







No comments:

Post a Comment