Monday, December 8, 2014

On the Third Day of Christmas . . .

I know it's not really the third day of Christmas, but according to the kids' school calendar, there are only nine days of attendance left, so that's what I'm going with.

Today's gift is Penguin Poop! I found the idea of yogurt-covered raisins as penguin poop all over Pinterest, but I didn't see anyone using our Owl Builder to make the penguins. So I did.


The paper is All Is Calm, and I ripped the top of the edge, added a layer of glue using our 2-way glue pen and then dipped the glue-y edge in Dazzling Diamonds. It's a quick and cute little token. Of course my nine-year-old daughter thinks it's gross. Get over it, girl! 

Thanks for checking out today's 12 Days of Christmas. 
To see past posts, click HERE!
Here are other links you might be interested in:


No comments:

Post a Comment