Monday, December 8, 2014

On the Second Day of Christmas . . .

I already posted the tutorial on this project, but since I had a couple leftover from my craft fair, I decided to use them as my Second Day of Christmas teacher gifts. 

As a reminder, here is the original post:

Yesterday, I promised to show you a trick with the Curvy Keepsake framelit, so here you go! It's a cute teacup!

Step 1: use up a scrap of your favorite paper (I love this Under the Tree DSP so much!) and run it through the Big Shot like so:



Then cut the pieces like this:


And you get this:


I made a few of these as adornments to cider mugs for my craft fair. I used a retired Christmas stamp set because it worked for what I needed, but I have lots of other ideas for this cute little cup. I'm sure I'll be showing off more the next couple weeks.

Here's what I made:


I hope you are inspired to try something new! Check back tomorrow for another fun idea. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment