Friday, December 19, 2014

On the 12th Day of Christmas . . .

Alison brought to me a modified set of treat boxes and goodies!

I think the rhythm of the song went kaput, but you get the idea.

Yes, so today's final teacher gift is a little handy-dandy necessities kit:




This couldn't be simpler. Just use sticky strip to adhere the backs of the two Tiny Treat Boxes (you get 25 for only $6.95!!) together. 

Then punch a whole through the top (I used the Small Oval Punch) to run ribbon through. Then, decorate as desired. 

I loved this paper for Christmas even though it's not "Christmas" paper. It's the Flashback DSP!


Now, on Tuesday, I promised to show you a project using the Ticket Duo Builder Punch which is on sale this week. Tahh dahhh! 

This great stamp set coordinates with the Ticket Punch, and just look at how many holidays you can tackle with all these tickets! They're so cute.



After stamping my ticket in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla Cardstock, I punched it out and added a little gold foil, a rhinestone which I colored with my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, and then stuck it on the front of the box.

This design works for so many gift ideas. I filled this one with hand soap, antibacterial soap, Chapstick and tissues. It's a teacher's all-purpose kit. I got the idea for what to put in the boxes from Julie Davison who brought hers to show off at our Demonstrator Meeting last week. I tell ya, meeting with other creative people helps me so much during my creative droughts. 

Well, the 12 Days of Christmas are now over. But the gifting is NOT! I have lots more to show you between now and Christmas, so check back on Monday for another project idea and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison




No comments:

Post a Comment