Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's My Birthday!

Yes! I am now a whole year richer in life. 

To celebrate, I want to give everyone a gift. 

If you order $50 in merchandise during Sale-a-Bration, you know you earn a freebie. But I want to add to it. 

For every $50 you order I will send you a paper stack--specifically, one 6x6 square of every sheet in a DSP stack. Which stack? It's a surprise! But I promise it will be out of a current catalog.

Here's what a couple of my customers already got this week:


Here's a close-up of the tag:


I appreciate you and all you do for others. Spread the love!

Happy Day, friends!


Fine Print:
You will get one 6x6 paper stack for every $50 you spend. The paper stacks will be adorned with adorable ribbon that may or may not be retired. You will get a cute hand-stamped tag to go with your paper stack. You will get a cute hand-stamped tag to go with your paper stack. Not all paper stacks or hand-stamped tags will be the same. This gift will be sent directly to your home (unless you live within driving distance, in which case I will deliver it to you). If you set up your account as "No Contact," I will not be able to send you your gift because I will not know where you live. If you do not get a gift from me, email me and we will find out why. This is all FREE because I love and appreciate you.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment