Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weekly Deals

How could I forget to post the weekly deals this week? Sheesh! I love the What's Up Punch that is 25% off this week for only $12.71. Not only does it make really cute arrows, but little houses, too!

This week's SAB featured product on the SU! blog is Brighten My Day, which is really cute. In fact, I used it in a design for my stamp club last week. But what does that have to do with the punch? Well, the little house in the stamp set coordinates with the punch!

Here is one of my Christmas tags from a previous post so you can see:


Cute, right?

Now check out what Stampin' Up! posted on the blog:


I tell ya, you can't go wrong with punches. 

If you add the other two punches on sale this week also, you'll only be about $14 away from $50 where you'll earn a FREE SAB item (like the Brighten My Day set!!) AND I will send you a free stack of 6x6 DSP. Seriously, what a DEAL!!

Click HERE for more information about the free DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment