Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Old School MDS Raffle Basket!

I have lots of excuses why I didn't post every day last week, but there's really only one that matters: 

The Annual Sandburg Elementary School Chili Supper!

At Sandburg, we have one huge event every year that is our main fundraiser for the PTC (parent-teacher-community). This event takes months to organize and it involves 1,000 bowls of chili, transforming every classroom into a game room, soliciting donations from local businesses for raffle baskets and an enormous amount of fun.

As a local business, I wanted to donate for the raffle room, so my mom and I put together a basket worth about $150. Included in that basket was a certificate explaining what classes I offer and a $20 shopping spree! 


Of course that certificate had to look adorable. I used MDS, of course. I LOVE the embellishments included in the Old School Digital Download. For $9.95, you get a 33-piece stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Papers and 14 embellishments! The best part about MDS is that the downloads never retire! If you haven't tried MDS, you can try it for FREE for 30 days to see if you like it. 




Here are the kids with the finished raffle basket. They're giving me the cheesy grins. I love those kids!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment