Monday, March 2, 2015

Grandma's Big Move

When you turn 90, it's inevitable that you slow down. You might remember my grandma had her big 9-0 in October (the Norway party). Shortly after, she decided she wanted to move out of her apartment and move into an assisted care facility. 

This Saturday, we spent a sunny (cold, cold!) day moving Grandma to her new home. It is fabulous. She gets to go to the dining room and eat made-from-scratch meals and mingle with other adorable old people. I'm actually really jealous. 

Here is a picture of all the tired helpers at the end of the long day:


Look at those awesome windows! I'm so happy for her.

Of course no move is complete without a card welcoming her home. I made this quick card using the FREE set from Sale-a-Bration, "You Brighten My Day."



And the envelope always needs a little ink. 

Honestly, when I saw the set, I thought it was cute, but it wasn't first on my list. In fact, this is my mom's set . . . I don't want to give it back, though, because I find I'm using it all the time. 

Here is what you get in this set:


I love how the house coordinates with the What's Up? punch.

And that lightbulb? Seriously adorable. And FREE!

Yes, free. You cannot buy this set. You can only earn it. And you can earn it by spending $50 on anything you want in any current catalog. For every $50 you spend, you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. There is no limit to the number of FREE items you can earn. 

Plus, to shake things up, Stampin' Up! has done something it has never done before: Brought out new SAB items! As of March 1, SU! unveiled 4 new products we can earn until March 31.



These are SO awesome!!  I love how we can color the "Thanks" in the "For Being You" set. And the vellum? The pattern is begging for ink. I can't wait to start coloring in those pretty patterns!

And as if that wasn't enough, don't forget that for ever $50 you spend, I will send you a stack of 6x6 DSP out of one of the current catalogs. Click HERE for more information.

Free SAB items and a bonus gift from me. What are you waiting for?

Thanks for checking in today. Tomorrow, I'll post the Weekly Deals, so check back for that. And get those orders in before all the deals are gone!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison







No comments:

Post a Comment