Sunday, April 12, 2015

Need More Reasons to Buy the Flower Fair Framelits?

Yes, one of my favorite framelits is on sale this week for the Weekly Deals: the Flower Fair Framelits. I have an academic conference coming up on Thursday, and part of my presentation involves stamping (go figure). I could explain more if you're interested, but suffice to say, I needed a simple, quick WOW project. I went to my Flower Fair stamps and Framelits. Because I loved the projects in the Idea Book and Catalog so much, I just CASE'd them. Then I played with them a little bit and here is what I came up with:

Project #1: Simple 1 Layer


This is straight out of the catalog. I stole the whole thing. It will be easy for a new stamper to copy.

Project #2: Stepped up with Framelits


It's the same flowers, adding embossing, a punch and the ON SALE Framelits.

Oh, and did you notice the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon? That is ON SALE  this week too! (Price $6.95 $5.21). Snatch it up while you can!

Project #3: Stepped Up Fancy Fold:




This one is a "Fancy Fold" with the top cut with the Labels Collection Framelits. I added a saying from the B.Y.O.P. set in the Spring Catalog. Here is a close-up of the flowers:


Project #4: Home Decor


My friend and awesome stamper, Karla Endris, made this cute glass plate into a frame for projects that can be changed out during the yearly seasons. There is a magnet attached to the plate, so whenever I make a new 6 by 6 project, I just attach magnets to the back of the paper and stick it on the plate. Easy peasy!

So, buy these framelits! And, if you buy them from me, I will send you project #3 and directions on how to make it as my "Thank you." But hurry. The Weekly Deals are only good through Midnight (MST) Monday.

Thanks, and until next time, stay crafty!

Alison






No comments:

Post a Comment