Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MDS Retiring List and 30% Off

I was upset when Stampin' Up! announced it was discontinuing its MDS product and service. I really use it a lot. 

A lot.

In fact, I was using it last night to design the cover page and background for a PowerPoint presentation I am giving at a conference on Thursday. As you may know, I am a professor (PhD and everything!), and I'm giving a talk about how the creative process is intimidating for novice writers in the same way it's intimidating for novice crafters. I'm giving a room full of academics an ink pad, a stamp and a card base to remind them what it feels like to be asked to do something new.

I'm pretty excited about this. And I promise to take pictures.

But I wanted a slide presentation that reflected both the academic and the creative elements to the talk. MDS to the rescue!


And as I was working on it last night, I thought, "Gee, I don't have to stop using MDS. I will always have the content and the program. 

This morning, I was super excited to see that SU! is going to include MDS digital content in its Retiring List, which will be available until June 2. 

And it will be 30% off!

I know I will be stocking up on some content. You can click HERE to see the loooong list, or simply check out the Digital Downloads. They're all 30% off.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will post pictures from the conference when I get back this weekend.

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment