Saturday, September 5, 2015
Need a little inspiration for that "Autumnal Décor?" Well, this was an easy project (assuming, of course, you enjoy fussy-cutting as much as I do). The Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper is perfect for harvest time, and I had the perfect canvas in which to use it.
Isn't it just sweet?
I made this whole project only using this DSP, one piece of cardstock and some ink.
Here is the "how-to":
1. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to fit in the center of a square glass plate. Mine was 6" x 6"
2. Sponge Pacific Point, Island Indigo and Night of Navy ink over the top half, making sure to leave some sections lighter.
3. To make the moon, use a circle punch to get a circle mask and then use its stencil to sponge inside the moon for the "harvest" colors.
4. Decide which veggies you want to adorn the bottom of your fence and then cut those sweet things out right from the DSP!
5. For the fence, cut a strip of the DSP and then snip down the lines between the posts. Once you do that, you can snip the tops off some at various angles to create that fun, mishapen look.
6. For the banner, use your Little Letters Thinlits and the Banner Builder punch (retired). I used dimensionals and just layered the pennants on top of each other.
I hope you have all the information you need to complete this project at home. I had fun with it, and I hope you do too!
Have a lovely Labor Day weekend!
Until next time, stay crafty!