Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 1!

All sorts of exciting things are happening starting TODAY!

First, SU! has added new items to the Clearance Rack. It's first come, first served, so make sure you check it out HERE asap!

Next, the HOLIDAY CATALOG is LIVE! You can check it out here:


If you order $40 of goodies from me, I will send you a handmade card featuring products from this awesome holiday catalog. Here is a project I've been playing with:



I used our Silver Encore ink and the "Jingle All the Way" stamp set and coordinating Edgelits. There are so many possibilities with this set!


I know you will enjoy the catalog, so don't wait to place your order. And remember, if you order at least $40, I will send you a surprise in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stay crafty, 
Alison








No comments:

Post a Comment