Friday, November 6, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Part Deux (Trois?)

Yes, here is another post using my new favorite set: Lighthearted Leaves. 

If you've been paying attention this week, you'll know that I'm all over this set. It's so versatile, though. Whether for Fall (no brainer!) or spring or summer, it's perfect. And yes, even Christmas! I love the way I get to color it, the line-drawing quality of the art and the playfulness of the patterns.

But today, I want to share a stunner for Fall.




I always say this, but it is SO much prettier in person, too!

Making this one is pretty straightforward:
  1. Stamp the leaves in Versamark on the Early Espresso Card Stock
  2. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder 
  3. Set with the Heat Tool
  4. Stamp the Emily Bronte quote in Early Espresso and tie the Gold Cording Trim as desired.
Sigh. I love it!

You might be wondering about that ribbon. Yes, it's the "retired" Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon. I put that in quotes because it is still available on the Clearance Rack for the bargain price of $3.59! What a steal!

I hope you found inspiration today. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

P.S. Don't forget to take advantage of the extra 3% Hostess Rewards with any order over $300. It expires Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment