Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Countdown Day #4: Honeycomb Happiness!

Was there ever a cuter little birdie? And what's more appropriate on this gorgeous spring morning than a little blue bird of happiness holding a balloon? 

First, I stamped the little guy in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White cardstock. I cut him out using my Paper Snips and then sponged him with Island Indigo (I used Calypso Coral on his belly). 

On the Soft Sky blue card base, I then stamped the bird and then the balloon and mounted the bird on top. His little feet were colored with a Pumpkin Pie marker.

I stamped the balloon on a separate piece of Whisper White and cut out the circle. I sponged it in Watermelon Wonder. The card base is Watermelon Wonder. Isn't it crazy how all those colors work together?



I hope you like this project. Everyone needs this bird and balloon. Yes, everyone. If you don't get this stamp set by March 31, then you will have lost your chance. This is an exclusive sale-a-bration stamp set, so get it while you can.

Happy SHOPPING!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment