Thursday, April 7, 2016

Picture Perfect

How about a little surf to go with your springtime fun?

The Picture Perfect stamp has 3 gorgeous series of images: a starfish, roses and a hummingbird. 


Today's project features the Starfish. It's a 2-step stamp. I used Calypso Coral for step 1 and then Soft Suede for Step 2. 


I used my paper snips to fussy cut the little dude. The background paper is Soft Sky cut to 4 x 4. the torn paper is the Kraft card stock, which adds beautiful texture to the card. 

Don't overlook those specialty papers!

I gave the effect of water droplets by clear embossing the little splotch stamp from Timeless Textures. And a bit of linen thread never hurt anyone . . .


The final touch was to heat emboss the sentiment in white and to add a strip of the crepe filter paper to the bottom. 

I hope you enjoyed this project. Share or comment, if so. I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment