Monday, September 19, 2016

Basket of Wishes Video Card Close-up!

Happy Monday, crafters!

As promised, I have close-ups today of the cards featured in the Coffee and Cards with Pat & Ali post from Saturday! We featured how to get the most out of your DSP and what to do with the scraps.

For this project, I used:
The Basket of Wishes stamp set 

Click to see the oh so hilarious video here: 



And here is the close-up: 




I stamped directly on the Very Vanilla, which I'm trying to show you in this picture . . . then popped up the fussy-cut colored one on top. I did that to make sure I got all the swirlies and curlies from the vines.

I hope you enjoyed the project and you feel inspired to play with your toys! 

I will post tomorrow highlighting the other project from the video. If you want a sneak peek, go ahead and watch the segment!



No comments:

Post a Comment