Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Papillon Potpourri DSP Scrap Card

On Saturday, during our latest installment of the Coffee& Cards with Pat and Ali series, my mom and I showcased a way to salvage DSP for later use in projects. Today, I want to show a close-up of the card that uses those scraps!

With the rectangles left from the inside of the DSP layer on the Basket of Wishes Card (see original post here: http://alisonstachera.blogspot.com/2016/09/basket-of-wishes-video-card-close-up.html), I was able to make this project featuring the Papillon Potpourri set:




I don't know about you, but the butterflies are abundant in my yard, and though I'm ready for cooler temperatures, I'm not quite ready to let go of summer's free spirit.

The materials used for this card are:

Basket of Wishes Stamp Set ("Thinking of you")

I hope you enjoyed the projects from the video, and if you did, I'd love to hear from you!

I will post more projects this week from the Christmas Card Buffet I held last night.

Have a great day, and stay crafty!

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment