Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Card Buffet!

I have been holding monthly Christmas Card Buffets since August to get a head start on Christmas Cards, and it's been such a huge success that I thought I'd share some of the projects we will be making Monday night. 

The "buffet" lets people choose which projects they like the best and make as many of them as they want. This allows them to play with a variety of items from the current catalogs and reproduce the projects quickly. Plus, I do all the hard work ahead of time: the embossing, bow-tying, die-cutting and paper-trimming. All my crafters have to do is come, stamp, assemble and enjoy themselves!



Project #1:




Project #2:


Mini Jingle Bells
Warmth and Cheer DSP
3/8" (1 Cm) Ribbon Silky Taffeta Combo Pack


If you live near Springfield, IL, I would love to have you come out Monday night. Just RSVP to my Website and I'll see you there!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/alisonstachera/events

Thank you for taking the time to check out my projects!

Have a great day and stay crafty!

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment