Friday, October 20, 2017

Halloween Treats



This morning, I'd like to share a "Thank You" gift I made for my guests at a party last night. I wanted to support a local business, so I purchased some fabulous chocolate from a local chocolatier, Cocoa Blue, and then adorned each chocolate pop with Stampin' Up!'s awesome Spooky Cat stamp set and the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper


Don't forget that the DSP is BUY 3 Get 1 FREE through the end of the month!


So now for the projects!


It's SOOO creepy!! Eeeeeewwwwww!

Here's a close-up of the tag:


I heat embossed the potion bottles and tag sentiment  with the Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. I thought it gave an "eerie" glow.

I used the new Everyday Label Punch for the tag, and I have to say it's true to its name. I've used it nearly every day.

The "Thank You" in the center of the tag is from Thoughtful Banners (another go-to set for me).


Now, for the other chocolate pop (for the faint of heart):



This inches a little further on the "cute" scale than the "creepy" scale, and I have to say I like this one more because I got to STAMP a lot more (and it really is all about stamping . . .)

I heat embossed each of the potion bottles with black embossing powder and then stamped each bottle individually in Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Lemon Lime Twist. I also stamped the tag using Rich Razzleberry ink on the Rich Razzleberry paper. 

It didn't take as long as you think. Really!

Here are some close-ups: 



Serious cuteness!

It felt great handing out gifts for all my guests, but it felt even better knowing that I was giving something I had worked hard on and that I'd made with love and care.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours. 

Until next time, stay crafty!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment