Monday, November 4, 2013

Simple Wetlands Cards

Almost everyone I know who saw this set in the catalog, immediately flipped past it. I did, too. I think it's a hidden gem now, though. I used this set at a demonstrator meeting and LOVED it! Who knew it was so versatile! Here are two creations I made for my stamp club. 


These cards took all of a couple minutes to make, but they look so pretty. I needed a quick card I could churn out since I was preoccupied with getting the craft fair together. I suppose that was a blessing because I decided to make the simplest cards I could muster, and this is what I came up with. 

Plus, it's the perfect season for the goose. The sand pipers are adorable! I paired the stamps with the Venetian Romance DSP. Oh, they make me smile!


Materials:

No comments:

Post a Comment