Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray!


Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
132968
$24.95
A summer or spring rain would be lovely right now; I really love cold weather, but even I am pining for spring. Yesterday, I showcased the "Life in the Forest" set and the Word Bubbles Framelits dies. Today, I am showing another use for the Framelits.

As you can see, these Framelits come with a cloud! I know it's not meant to be a cloud, but it IS a cloud! Combine the Framelit with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (FREE for SAB!) and we have a little raincloud. 

For the rain, I used "Gorgeous Grunge." This is such a "sleeper" set; it's so much more versatile than it first appears.
"Gorgeous Grunge"
Clear Mount: 130517 ($17.95)
Wood Mount: 130514 ($24.95)

Thanks for checking in. I always like to hear your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment