Monday, May 12, 2014

This Week's Stamp? Swallowtail!


I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:
1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.
Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.

I am so excited to (re)introduce the Swallowtail Stamp. It's not new; Stampin' Up! introduced it last year, and when I first saw it, I kind of freaked out and turned the page quick. It was too . . . um . . . "realistic?" I mean, do I really want to see all the details of that butterfly's body? Yuck!


Then, I started to see projects from people who weren't bug-averse, and I was completely won over. 

Today's project is simple and pretty:


I stamped the Swallowtail in Perfect Plum on Perfect Plum cardstock. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of the Etcetera Designer Series Paper. One of the sheets has a page of "tags," and I found one that fit and cut it out with paper snips. I love this paper!


Materials List
Swallowtail Clear-Mount Stamp
A Dozen Thoughts
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Basic Pearls Jewels Accents
Etcetera DSP (on Sale!)


Thanks for looking! Check back in tomorrow for the Swallowtail Pop-Up Card!

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment