Friday, May 2, 2014

Lacy & Lovely Week: Day 5

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:

1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.

Sadly, today is the last day of Lacy & Lovely week. Today, I wanted to show how a stamp set that seems so "feminine" can be used in a more "masculine" way (I recognize the subjectivity of those terms--hence the quotes). I had graduation in mind when designing this one, but really, any "congratulations" situation would work.


Using earthy colors and rough textures gives it a more rustic feeling. I really like how it came out. I just need to find someone to give it to!

Have a great weekend, everyone. I will post pictures from birthday fun and more projects on Monday! 

Go out, get messy and craft!

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment