Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Choose Happiness: Day 2

Today's project is not hard, but it takes a little time. 


First, I layered the leaf stem stamp repeatedly in Old Olive until I built up a nice mound. 


On another piece of Whisper White, I stamped the flower in Tangelo Twist and spread the ink around with my Blender Pen until I had the effect I liked. 

I then inked up the Blender Pen with Hello Honey and spread it around the center of the flower. 

I fussy cut the flower out and popped it up with a dimensional. 

The "Choose Happiness" sentiment sits atop a piece of Old Olive cut with Fringe Scissors

TIP: Be sure not to cut the whole strip or it will fall apart. Cut in from one side and then cut in from the other leaving the center whole.


I hope you like this project! If you do, check out my two tabs at the top of this page: "Stamp of the Week" or "Cards of the Week" for more information about how to get this and other projects featured this week.

Thanks for looking,


Alison








No comments:

Post a Comment