Monday, June 23, 2014

And the Stamp of the Week Is . . .

Choose Happiness!


As if the name of this stamp isn't enough, this stamp is just gorgeous. GOR. GE. OUS! 

I used lots of products for this card, and one technique: "Rock and Roll." What's that? Well, here is my explanation:

To get the effect on the bird where the "wing" stands out, I inked the bird in Lost Lagoon (for the rock and roll technique, you need to always ink up the stamp in the lighter color first).

Then, I rolled the bird around in Island Indigo, avoiding inking the middle of the bird. 

That's all! If you're lucky, you get a cool looking bird wing. If not, it's kind of a sad looking bird with a splotch in the middle. But, that's ok. That's what makes our projects beautiful. Splotchy bird wings.

Here's my product list:

Choose Happiness Stamp Set 
All Abloom DSP
Gold Encore Ink
Gold Baker's Twine
Gold Glimmer Paper
Artisan Label Punch
Lost Lagoon
Island Indigo



I hope you like this project! If you do, check out my two tabs at the top of this page: "Stamp of the Week" or "Cards of the Week" for more information about how to get this and other projects featured this week.

Thanks for looking,

Alison









No comments:

Post a Comment