Friday, August 1, 2014

Boutique Borders Day 5

Today is the last day in Boutique Borders Week!


As promised, I am using the remaining "frame" from yesterday's project (click here to see it). Just as a reminder, here are the two pieces I had after I ran my "quilted" paper through the Big Shot with the Top Note Bigz Die :




I used the piece on the left side yesterday, so today, I used the frame. First, I trimmed it and rounded the corners to follow the lines of the frame and stamped my sentiment from Feel Goods using Tangelo Twist and Lost Lagoon markers. Then I stamped my butterflies with Papillon Potpourri and used my Elegant Butterfly punch to pop them out. Oh, and don't forget the pearls!




Thanks for looking today! Check back in later to see a special guest project!

Until Then,

Alison


Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment