Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holiday Home Week: Day 2

Aren't all these accessories FUN?!
Today's project is the second in "Holiday Home" week. 
As a reminder, the photopolymer Holiday Home Stamp Set by itself is $15.95. The Holiday Home Framelits by themselves are $21.95, but the Holiday Home Bundle costs $31.95, saving you 15%.

This is the bundle
Yesterday's project was a 3-D box that I am selling as a kit (click HERE for more information on that). It was a complicated project, so I thought I'd show you a quick and simple way to use the set for gift-giving.




Isn't that adorable? And, if you wanted to add it to a housewarming present, you could take off the Christmas elements and add the "from our house to yours" sentiment. Love it.

OK, instructions:
This tag is super easy.
First, I cut a 2" by 4" strip of Whisper White and punched the top with my Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I placed three strips of All Is Calm Washi, stamped my "Merry Christmas" in Lost Lagoon and then stamped and cut the house. I added the Christmas lights by coloring with markers in Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzazz. 

Here's the materials list:

No comments:

Post a Comment