Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Holiday Home Week: Day 3

Aren't all these accessories FUN?!
Today's project is the second in "Holiday Home" week. 
As a reminder, the photopolymer Holiday Home Stamp Set by itself is $15.95. The Holiday Home Framelits by themselves are $21.95, but the Holiday Home Bundle costs $31.95, saving you 15%.

This is the bundle











I know I've been using the same color palette all week, but I am so in LOVE with the All is Calm color collection. Especially when it's paired with this stamp set; it evokes a feeling of wonder and magic, at least for me. Then, add a little shimmer with the Silver Encore Ink, and whoa, it's just stunning!

Plus, our kids are already making their Christmas lists for Santa, so I need a little magic to get me through the next 3 months.


This project is pretty much CASE'd from the catalog,  so it's not an original design, but that's OK.  Sometimes even our creative brains need a break.



Here's the materials list:

Thanks for looking today, and check back later for more project ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment